Reclaiming Tax on Savings Income

23 - 01 - 2012

Anyone who has savings but does not pay income tax may be eligible to claim back any tax automatically deducted from the savings income.

However the reclaim must be made within a time limit.

Any claim for the 2005/06 tax year MUST be made by 31 January 2012. If you believe you are entitled to a reclaim contact HMRC immediately. Alternatively why not contact Foremans LLP on 01244 625 500 for further advice?

Note 2006/07 claims must be made by 31 March 2012 and 2007/08 claims by 05 April 2012 so time is limited.






Foremans LLP Umberlla
Foremans LLP