2012-13 PAYE Tax Codes

09 - 01 - 2012

From January 2012 HMRC will be sending out new tax codes to individuals for the 2012/13 tax year.

The tax codes will be on a Tax Coding Notice form referred to as a P2. Not everyone receives a tax code notice so do not be alarmed if you don’t receive one.
A copy of the new tax code will be sent to your employer or pension provider. However if you have an agent dealing with your tax affairs they will NOT receive a copy and you should ensure that you forward a copy to your agent as soon as possible.

The coding notice details how your tax code has been calculated. Should you disagree with anything you should contact HMRC or alternatively you can use Foremans LLP’s Tax Code Checking Service to ensure that you are paying the correct amount of tax. Contact us on 01244 625 500 for more information.






Foremans LLP Umberlla
Foremans LLP